The display surface is inclined at 4° in order to ensure maximum product visibility. This model, which was launched by ISA in 2012, offers interior lighting provided by overhead LED strips installed on each shelf, thus resulting in a modern aesthetic appeal.
The depth of the shelving is adjustable: in fact, the shelves are available in two different versions, with respective heights of 135 and 117.
- Monolithic casing insulated in ecological 60 mm thick CO2-blown polyurethane foam (HCFC and HFC free)
- Worksurface in Corian, with a rear operator-side panel in epoxy powder coated carbon steel.
- Heated, double-pane insulated front glass panel, which can be opened in an upward direction with the help of a gas-spring mechanism.
- Aesthetic side elements in laminated material, lacquered on the underside, with heated double-pane insulated glass on the upper portions.
- Self-coiling insulated shutter on the operator side compartment.
- Base structure in epoxy powder coated carbon steel, fitted with adjustable support feet or casters (optional).
- Control panel with an electronic control unit, located on the rear operator-side protective panel.
- Temperature adjustment from -20°C to 2°C, Digital thermometer positioned on the inside of the basin, Climate Class: 3 (25°C; / 60 RH).